It looks like Tye was having lots of fun making the ice cream! I just had to chuckle when he tried to add the plastic milk ring to the mixture! Next time we visit, Tye will have to make some more ice cream for us. I bet it was really yummy!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
2 comments:
It looks like Tye was having lots of fun making the ice cream! I just had to chuckle when he tried to add the plastic milk ring to the mixture! Next time we visit, Tye will have to make some more ice cream for us. I bet it was really yummy!
I've never had homemade cinnamon ice cream! Can I come over???? (Wouldn't that be fun)!
Post a Comment