Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Girls...

Remember these days???

3 comments:

Walker family said...

Oh, how much I miss these days. As soon as we can we are all having a girls weekend rondavue. (I hope I spelled that correctly)

S. Gibson said...

Those were definitely some of the very best days! Can you believe it's been just over a year since that picture was taken. It's pretty crazy how things change so quickly. I love the tissue box ready and waiting :). Three of the five people in that picture have moved away! Wow. I miss you guys so much. I always have this pit in my stomach when I think that I don't live by you anymore. Those are some of my favorite memories! I still love my book! I would love to have a girls retreat!

Katie said...

Oh.. wow! I miss those days. I was thinking of that yesterday. I miss having everyone here. I look gross in that picture. I can't believe how fast time flies! We totally need to do a girl's weekend. We should take a trip up to see Sara or meet somewhere in the middle.