looks great!!! Can't wait till we get to do that.
Where is the house at? Looks beautiful...love the black countertops & backsplash...we had that in our old house and I loved it!!
Thanks Shara! Shelley...it is considered Georgetown, but it is pretty much Cedar Park.
That is SO exciting and so beautiful! We can't wait to see it!
I want the kitchen and the trees out front. It looks like a beautiful home.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks great!!! Can't wait till we get to do that.
Where is the house at? Looks beautiful...love the black countertops & backsplash...we had that in our old house and I loved it!!
Thanks Shara! Shelley...it is considered Georgetown, but it is pretty much Cedar Park.
That is SO exciting and so beautiful! We can't wait to see it!
I want the kitchen and the trees out front. It looks like a beautiful home.
Post a Comment