Kenadie brought her toys into her closet during naptime, and this is where she was...3 hours later!
aw! yall can come visit again soon...like maybe tomorrow! im going crazy without those kids around.
Oh we so need to do a play date. Bryleigh does the same things. These girls would have fun together.
Opps, I forgot I'm under my other account. It's Katie :)
I love her dress up outfit and all of her princesses lined up in a row. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aw! yall can come visit again soon...like maybe tomorrow! im going crazy without those kids around.
Oh we so need to do a play date. Bryleigh does the same things. These girls would have fun together.
Opps, I forgot I'm under my other account. It's Katie :)
I love her dress up outfit and all of her princesses lined up in a row. What a cutie!
Post a Comment