I think I have only made jell-o a couple of times for the kids. Sad, I know. So, I let them help me tonight. They each got to pick out a flavor, then pour in the cold water and stir. They loved it!!
Looks like they had a blast making the jello! I always forget about how easy it is to make with kids! Lily and I made some watermelon jello last night and she really enjoyed it!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
1 comment:
Looks like they had a blast making the jello! I always forget about how easy it is to make with kids! Lily and I made some watermelon jello last night and she really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment