Monday, June 15, 2009

Mr. Frog




We found a toad frog outside, and after convincing Tye they do not have teeth, he started to play with him. And play. And play. And play. I fixed up a box for it, but even then they could not seem to leave him alone for half a second. While they were taking their naps, I had to let him go. I felt so sorry for him! Oh well, I am sure there are more to find!!
The top pic is after they came in from outside before I bathed them. I wrapped them in towels, then they cuddled under a blanket for a few minutes. So sweet.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable pics! I love how proud Tye is of his new little friend!

Aunt Kim said...

They are sooooo cute!!!!! I'm sure they will find more "friends" to play with.

Katie said...

How cute!