I LOVE the pictures! They're so adorable. Seriously, your kids are so cute!! They need to be entered into photo contest or child modeling.... I love your hair.
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Kenadie look so beautiful in her dress and head band.
Cute pictures !!!!! I can't wait to see ya'll. Less than two months now.....
Love ya'll
I LOVE the pictures! They're so adorable. Seriously, your kids are so cute!! They need to be entered into photo contest or child modeling.... I love your hair.
The pictures are wonderful! You all look so beautiful! We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!
You guys all look so great! What fun family pictures.
Post a Comment